Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta - Day Three - The Home Stretch

Yesterday I spent the day doing review related items:

- created a template for reviews (a few of them actually)
- started twelve reviews for future reads
- started on my review policy
- wrote a review and started another one.

Other things I did yesterday:

Flashback Mini-Challenge: Gravatar and Favicon. I created my favicon today. It was fairly easy and I love it. (I did my gravatar yesterday).

Mini-Challenge: Set up RSS and Email Subscriptions - I did this yesterday, but I wasn't sure it was completed. With Sarah's help, it's done. Added my link to Mr. Linky.

Added some publisher links to my new link page.

I also looked at some of the other mini-challenges and bookmarked them for later. These are ones I won't get to this weekend, but I'd like to tackle them a some point.

On deck for today:
- finish one outstanding review.
- start another one for a book I'm almost done reading.
- Mini-challenge: Getting out from underneath the feed reader.
- Read more of the RSS Bloggiesta Feed. I didn't do this yesterday and have lots to catch up on.

I still haven't added any new blogs to my Google reader. I'm going to make a point to add some today.

That's about it for now. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Phew, you've been busy! Glad to see you've found Bloggiesta so helpful. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!