Friday, May 1, 2009

Awards!

In the past month, my blog has received some awards. I've been pokey in posting these mostly because of time constraints. I'm honoured to receive each and every one of them.

I've put off posting a few of them for awhile. Sorry about that. Even though the move went extraordinarily well, the aftermath is taking time away from other things I love to do. Not to mention that my husband retired last week. I wanted to spend more time with him, but sheesh, he's always around now. ;) Anyway, here are the awards:



The lovely Luanne from A Bookworm's World has awarded me the The Zombie Chicken Award. Thanks Luanne!

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...



The marvellous Missy at Missy's Book Nook has given me the Let's Be Friends Award . Thanks Missy!

Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.


Missy has also given me the 2009 Friendly Blogger Award. Thanks again Missy!


And finally, magnificent Marci from Travels of a Bookworm has given me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks Marci!

As I said before, I'm very honoured to receive these. I appreciate that you thought of me when you handed these out. I honestly don't have the time right now to pass these on. There are so many deserving blogs. Find them. Read them. Follow them. And oh, congratulations to the above blogs for getting the awards in the first place. They are very much deserved. Thanks.

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!