Friday, April 3, 2009

The Warm Up For Winter Reading Challenge

HarperCollins Canada has been hosting The Warm Up For Winter Reading Challenge over at The Savvy Reader. I rarely participate in challenges, but I decided to give this one a try. So far, I've managed to read four.

My list:
Fool by Christopher Moore
Addition by Toni Jordan
Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup
Darkness at the Stroke of Noon [My Reader's Choice selection.]

I also picked up After River by Donna Milner the other day. It would qualify under the HarperPerennial Canada imprint. I had hoped to have it read by April 30, but that doesn't look very likely at this point. I'll post another update if I succeed.

Anyway, many thanks to Deanna for hosting this reading challenge. It's been fun! If you are up for a challenge, there's still time to read to get in on the action and read some great books. See you over there!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed After River. Funnily enough our library has it catalogued as a young adult book. I have an award for you Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!