Friday, March 9, 2012

HarperCollins Canada March Madness - 2012

It's time again for HarperCollins March Madness, which pits book against book in a fierce literary competition. 64 books are entered....only one book will be victorious. It's up to us to decide. By playing along, you can win all 64 books. Wouldn't that be fantastic? Who doesn't like free books?

I'm getting a late start this year, but I'm here and ready to go!!

There's an added bonus this year for those fans who want to "champion" a specific book. Check out the Savvy Reader website for details.

This year, I'm not going to make any predications or list my selections. I'm just going to encourage you to play along and vote for your favourites.

Ready, set, Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!