Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Needlework Tuesday - Happy Holidays

I don't have much of an update this week.   With Christmas right around the corner, I'm been busy with other things. 

Despite that, I did manage to work on two projects; my dark rose sweater and temperature scarf. Both are progressing nicely.

For the sweater, I have the other front about 2/3 done. I won't post a photo at this time because it's almost exactly the same as the one I posted last week, just the other half.  Even though that's the last major piece, there's still lots of finishing touches that need to be done. I hope to have some time in the next couple of weeks to finish those off.

As for the temperature scarf, I'm a couple of days behind. With the exception of yesterday, which was almost pleasant at -2C (that's dark green in temperature scarf speak), the scarf is looking mighty blue. It's been cold here...way too cold. Here's the latest photo:

 
That's it for this week.  I'll be taking the next two weeks off (from needlework updates), but I'll be back in the new year with an update and hopefully a photo of my finished sweater. 

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Needlework Tuesday is hosted by Heather over at Books and Quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!