It's Bloggiesta time. Olé.
This is my official starting post. I'm super excited to be participating, but I'm not off to a great start. I was out of town for 3 days this week (mostly unplanned), arriving home yesterday to a house that needs cleaning and laundry that needs doing and an empty fridge. I'm going to participate, but I may take more breaks and not get everything done.
Anyway, here's what I have planned:
• write reviews
• clean up old tags (there's one in particular that been driving me nuts)
• clean up some broken links
• add tags to old reviews
• add old review to newish review pages
• rewrite/add-to my "about me" page
• add book cover photos to older reviews (low priority)
• clean up my templates
• create a few new templates
• write some "rainy day" posts
• create a Facebook page for my blog
• complete some mini-challenges (to be determined)
• create a list of outstanding items that didn't get done/items others are doing that I wished I'd done
That's a good list to start with. I'm most likely going to add to it once I get into it and see what others are doing.
Thanks to Natasha at Maw Books for once again hosting this event. You're the best!
Let's get this party started!