Monday, April 16, 2007

Crime in the Cards (The Hardy Boys #165) by Franklin W. Dixon

In Crime in the Cards, Frank and Joe have to determine who’s been stealing game cards from their friends. It seems that nowhere in the school is safe, not even the teacher’s desk. With the big tournament coming up, can the Hardy Boys solve the mystery and find the cards before time runs out? You’ll just have to read the book to find out.

This is another pretty good mystery featuring the Hardy Boys. I still prefer Nancy Drew, but these ones are almost as entertaining. Although, I enjoyed the story, I couldn’t relate to the fantasy game these kids were playing. I’m not into that sort of thing; never have been. The story contains some wacky characters and is fun to read.

Recommended for younger readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!