Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon by Crystal Zevon

I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon, Crystal Zevon presents the memoirs of her one-time husband and rock icon, Warren Zevon. She uses a series of anecdotes from the famous, infamous and others who knew Warren and were there to give us the inside details of the key events in his life. While the memoirs are presented in a unique and unusual manner, they are both thoroughly interesting and highly entertaining.

From his early days with the Everly Brothers to his death in 2003, Warren’s life is laid out in a comprehensive and thorough timeline; even the most devout fan will likely learn a thing or two.

A definite must read for Zevon fans and other rock aficionados.

[This was a ARE from FirstLook program at HarperCollins.ca]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!