Monday, April 16, 2007

Tippy Toe Murder by Leslie Meier

In Tippy Toe Murder, Lucy Stone is trying to find a friend who’s disappeared. Caroline Hunter, retired ballet instructor, didn’t return from her morning walk and the community fears the worst. Meanwhile, a storeowner is dead after being hit in the head with Lucy’s video camera. Lucy is busy deciphering the clues and motives to both mysteries while trying to prepare her daughter for her dancing debut.

With domestic violence and child abuse as two of the many subjects in this book, this book is no fluffy, lightweight mystery. It’s a great book, though, that I devoured in a few sittings. Leslie Meier’s characters are believable and her story line is coherent and easy to follow.

Recommended for the mystery fan. I have another book by Meier and I can’t wait to see if it’s as good as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!