Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Love DK!

Every February DK creates a boutique of their most popular books as selected by readers. Throughout January they invite DK lovers to submit their choices for their favourite DK book of all-time. DK then picks the top 20 and offers them up at 30% off.

Each person who votes is entered into a draw for a $250 DK shopping spree where they can choose whatever books they like from the DK website!

To vote for your favourite DK book, click here or on the icon to the left.

I'm so late in posting this! Sorry, DK. The voting is open until January 30th so you still have a little bit of time to vote for your favourite DK book and be entered for the $250 shopping spree on the DK website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!