Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tangled Thursday - P

Tangled Thursday is an occasional post on this blog. Heather at Books and Quilts is hosting these challenges in which we share our latest Zentangle inspired creations.

This week Elaine suggested using the letter "P" for inspiration. I chose to learn a few new (mostly) "P" patterns for my creation. Here it is:
 
Tangles: Puf, Puffle, Paushalöv (with Tipple and Zinger), Popsicles, Panthe
 
All of them are new-to-me except Panthe (bottom right), which I did only once before.  I wanted to do that one again because I wasn't satisfied with my first attempt.

I love Puf (top left) and will likely use that one many times.  Likewise with Paushalöv (bottom left), but here I think I left too much white space.   My attempt at Puffle (top right) is just a scribbled mess.   Meh.

Thanks for the challenge Elaine!!!

Be sure to check out the other "P" creations on Books and Quilts.   If you'd like to join us, please do so by linking your post to the Mr. Linky on Heather's post.  

2 comments:

  1. I also tried a list of new "P" patterns - including Paushalov. It is a tricky one. I love Puf - I'll try that soon.

    I love the way the bottom left pattern extends beyone the border, and the absence of border in the upper right. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I haven't tried most of those 'P' tangles. Paushalov is very pretty. You could try doubling the lines to make it look more solid.

    Thanks for linking up with Tangled Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!