Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DK's Idiot Guides in Full Colour!!

Are you a fan of DK's Idiot Guides? Well, now they are even better. If you are not familiar with the books, now's your chance to get acquainted with them. With new topics, new authors, and new colour photography learning a new skill is even more exciting.

DK is currently revamping their website, but they've just completed the section for these fabulous guides.  Why not pop over to DK's website and take a look?

In the coming weeks, I'll be reviewing two of the titles, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I love DK's travel books and educational material, but I haven't looked at The Idiot's Guides yet. I'll give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did visit DK's site and found a looooong list of books that interest me - but probably at the top of the list is "Unlocking Your Creativity". I'll check my library first, but I think I'm going to have to buy that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!