Thursday, June 12, 2014

Where are the book reviews?

If you've come to this blog lately, you are probably wondering where I've been or where the book reviews are. After all, this is supposed to be a blog for book reviews and the like. I've been reading up a storm, but for one reason or another I haven't gotten to the writing part in some time.  I think I'm suffering a form of writers' block. 

Anyway, I now have a few reviews partially written and should have those posted shortly.  Hopefully, within the next week.

I'd like to thank the publishers and other readers who have stuck by me. Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so know what that's like. Glad to hear you're back, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It helps to know that I'm not alone. ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!