Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wreck This Journal - The Guts - Part VII

I didn't have much time to work on the journal this week. (I'm starting to sounds like a broken record). I only manage to do a little on a few pages. Here's my update for week 7 of my journal wrecking adventure:


























Press leaves and other found things: Just a few items I found around the house/garage: bread bag closers (whatever they are called), two leaves, circular piece of painted dryer sheet (leftover from another page), QC sticker from new underwear, parking receipt. A work in progress.




















Pour, spill, drip, spit, fling your coffee here: My morning coffee applied with an eye dropper.















Collect Your Pocket (I'm Doing Dryer) Lint, Glue it Here: I thought about making a picture with it (there's actually an artist who does this), but I couldn't come up with enough colours. So I'm gluing the stuff I collected randomly. Dryer lint is quite delicate and will most likely disintegrate with handling if I don't do something to protect it. I'm thinking hair spray. Another work in progress.















My poor journal doesn't even close anymore now that it's filled with crap.



Links to other updates: The Beginning, Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI.

See you next Sunday for another update.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! I am seriously behind in posting my results. I have to make it a point this week to do a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to drink my coffee, but go ahead, make art with it. Daughter gave one of these journals as a gift this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!