Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Attention Book Groups

Do you belong to a book group? Are you willing to share your group's selections? Would you like to win some books for your book group? If so, you might be interested in an email I received recently.

Let me share some of its contents:

"ReadingGroupGuides.com is compiling a list from book clubs of The 2010 Most Discussed Books of the Year.

To gauge the year's most popular book club picks, ReadingGroupGuides.com is asking book club members to share the books that their groups read each month in 2010. Groups who submit their lists are automatically entered in a contest to win 12 copies of one of the 33 featured titles we are giving away, which include both recently published titles and upcoming 2011 books. You can see the list of prize titles here. The 2010 Most Discussed Books of the Year feature and contest will be open through January 31, 2011."

Don't forget to read the rules (click on one of the links above) to ensure you are eligible. The contest is only open to those in the U.S. and Canada. However, entries from groups outside of the U.S. and Canada will still be counted in the collection of the Most Discussed Books of 2010 feature.

Well, what do you think? I think it's fantastic. That's a whole lot of books to be won just for filling out a form. Off you go. Let them know about the great books you've read and maybe win some others!

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!