Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloggiesta Update #2

I spent about 6 hours yesterday (Saturday) working on my blog.

Here's what I got done:
• wrote 3 reviews, which will be posted sometime this week.
• visited a bunch of other blogs (lost count).
• Answered emails from those who visited my blog. Visited those blogs and commented.
• Answered emails from cheerleaders. Thanks guys!
• Followed Twitter WAY TOO MUCH! It was mostly Bloggiesta stuff with links that I got caught up in. I followed the links, skimmed the material, but because I was supposed to be doing something else, I put the tasks on a to-do list rather than complete them. Uggg... Anyway, this coming week, I'll revisit the links and hopefully accomplish some of these tasks.

Today, I'm going to be writing a couple more reviews. I'm still five behind and hope to get a few of these done. I honestly didn't want to be writing reviews during Bloggiesta. I should have had these done already. I wanted to work on my blog as a whole or items that make my blog better, not just individual posts. But I guess it needs to be done. I'm also going to be adding more old reviews to my review pages. Again, I hope to visit some other blogs.

Good luck to all the other participates! I hope you all get a lot done.

Olé.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!