Monday, January 3, 2011

New stuff is around the corner.

Hey,
I just wanted to let you know that I should have some new reviews and such up later this week. Also, my Best of 2010 list is coming along so you should see that sometime soon.

Both my husband and I have been fighting nasty colds since Christmas. In fact, this is the first time we've ever been sick at the same time. (We've been together 12 years). Anyway, I've been at the computer a few times since then, but not well enough to post or review anything. On the bright side, I managed to read 6 books in one week. For me that's a lot! You can look forward to those reviews in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, I hope you are all well, safe and happy.

Happy 2011!
Marie

2 comments:

  1. Whew! 6 books in a week is huge!

    Hoping that you and your hubby are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Marie! Hope you'll be completely well soon. It's not nice to be suffering but maybe it's nicer when your husband is suffering with you?

    At least you head is not too cloudy to read some books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!